Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sample Resignation Letter


New Loon, Rodero
Makilala Cotabato

January 30, 2011


Jhon S. Lapus
General Manager
RQS Lending Company
Barangay Poblacion
Makilala, Cotabato


Dear Mr. Lapus:

Greetings of peace!

In as much as I would like to be of service in as a cashier in RQS Lending Company, I am sad to say that I may no longer to be able to do so. I am hereby tendering my resignation as a cashier in the company effective summer of April 2011.

I have decided to focus my own business that operating now in my community.

My stay in the company with you and my colleague has taught me so much about life and values. I will forever thank you for giving me that opportunity that I am able to develop myself progressively.

Thank you very much for all you’ve given me.

May the Almighty Father will continue to bless the company and the workers as well.


Very truly yours,

Reynante Q. Sebios
World's Technology © 2008. Free Blogspot Templates Modified by Reynante Q. Sebios