Sunday, January 30, 2011

Sample Requistion Letter


New Loon, Rodero
Makilala Cotabato

January 30, 2011


The Chief of Police
Polomolok, South Cotabato


Thru:    The Officer In Charge
                Crimes Division


Dear Sir:

Greetings of Peace!

I am a student of Notre Dame – Siena College of Polomolok, Polomolok South Cotabato, taking up Bachelor of Science in Business Administration. In line with the defense of my Feasibility Study on the Production of Moringa Capsule here in Polomolok, the panelist required me to provide them a copy of the crime rate data specifically in the Citizen’s Village in Barangay Poblacion, Polomolok, South Cotabato as a basis on how safe the location of  mybusiness.

In this regard, I am humbly requesting your good office to provide me a data on the crime rate of Citizen’s Village in Barangay Poblacion, Polomolok, South Cotabato. I believe that this will really help me for the better improvement of my study.


Thank you for whatever responds that you may extend in this requisition letter.


Respectfully Yours,

Reynante Q. Sebios
World's Technology © 2008. Free Blogspot Templates Modified by Reynante Q. Sebios