Saturday, January 29, 2011

How hard to be a Working Student?





            My friend is a regular student of the Notre dame Siena College of Polomolok, Polomolok South Cotabato. Being a regular student in the school he can joined different activities in the campus. He can relax during his vacant period. He has enough time for making projects and assignments. He can study his lesson well and he can research into the school library any time in school days. One time he asked me, how’s my life being a working student here in the school? I sigh and answered him; you know what it is very hard to work and at the same time studying. I have no time for myself. I have no time to socialize with other people. Even courting to a girl I can’t do because of hectic schedule. There are times that I am sleepless and restless because of so many things to be accomplished. Like making daily inventory in the canteen, submitting my Daily Cash Collection Report into the business office. If I have so many assignments I usually sleep late 11:00 in the evening and wake up at 4:00 in the morning to clean my areas and display stocks in the canteen. Sometimes I tend to quit, I passed resignation to my boss but they hold me. They told me what is five months sacrifice yourself here and after that you will have your own degree. I had realized also that they are right, but I need to go out here and have my own scholarship from my parents’ income to pay my tuition fee in the next semester. I told to my friend it is very hard to be a working student, you will encounter many trials, and you may test yourself on how strong you are to face those difficulties. But there is only one thing that can make my life good here, living in religious life gives me more courage to overcome my problem. I know I can finish my study being a working student. I know God will help me.
World's Technology © 2008. Free Blogspot Templates Modified by Reynante Q. Sebios