Friday, January 28, 2011

How Business is Important?




            Can you imagine our world without business! Where can we buy our basic needs? Can you imagine how business contributes to the development in our society?


Business is so important in the development of the economy. Business contributes a lot into our society. Business creates employment as well as it will supply our needs and wants. Without business the economy would not be grow. Agribusiness and Industries needs people and staffs to operate their business. Of course they will pay salaries to those people who are working with their company. If people have work they have purchasing power, they can buy what they need and want. Business is anywhere, even in your home there might be business. Some make their own business in their home, like having a store. If there is business, there is also money. The business helps to generate income to people. Through businesses many people become rich.  There are people that can not live if they haven’t their own business. Other would say that my idea is not true, but being a student in business administration, I can not live without having my own business. Business would be part of  my life. I know it’s important and I believe that it will help me to become rich.

             
World's Technology © 2008. Free Blogspot Templates Modified by Reynante Q. Sebios