Thursday, February 17, 2011

Lending my Business Dream



    A lot of people asked me including my friends, parents, siblings, teachers, classmate and even my girlfriend on what kind of business that I want to put up in the future. I was amazed on why did they asked me about that. Well as of this time I can’t answer your question. It is hard for me to decide what kind of business that I want to put up   in the future. Considering the fact that I’m still a student and it is really hard for me to decide about that. But one time during our class discussion my teacher asked me. He said, Reynante what business do you want to put up after your graduation. I replied, sir I don’t know. Then he told us, you know class being a student in Business Administration you must know as early as now what kind of business you want to put up in the future, so that as early as now you can plan what strategies that you would want to apply. When I went home I go to my room and sat down and meditate for almost an hour. I am thinking on what my teacher told me. Then I asked my self, what if I will engage in Lending Business. Yes, I love lending business that is the business of my mother. I know some strategy on how to operate it. Then in our next class session I said to my teacher, sir I want to have my own Lending company in the future so that I could help people who is in need to have capital to operate their own business by lending them money with reasonable interest.  My teacher smiles at me and he said that’s good idea Reynante I hope that you will become a successful businessman someday.
v
World's Technology © 2008. Free Blogspot Templates Modified by Reynante Q. Sebios